Sunday, December 02, 2007

I start to believe it's X-mas.

Yesterday I went to Sello with Aleksi. I was going to buy some Christmas presents though I had absolutely no idea what I was going to get. So of course I didn't get any. But I'm pretty sure that I'm going to buy everything from the Body Shop. You simply can't go wrong, pick any product and it's good enough. Anyway. I saw a lovely skirt at H&M and in a way I started to think that I could and that I should get a girly skirt. Something very short and very feminine. But then I started to think that not only I lack a short skirt, I also lack matching shoes. All my shoes are very masculine and definitely made for walking. So I would have to get new shoes too. I don't know about that. Sometimes my girly side just makes me nuts by it's cravings.

I also helped Elina with some nerdy stuff. She send me a link to some wicked HTML code and asked if I knew an easy way to get the real content out of it. And I was like "Darling, do I know an easy way". And so I did my magic and hosted the stuff for her so she was able to copy what she wanted. It was like not a big deal and it took less than 50 seconds to do, but it was nice that I was able to help someone I like with my nerdy skills. That doesn't happen often.

Today I have been playing a domestic goddess. Got you? I didn't thought so. But I surely baked plenty of ginger bread with J.R. And you can guess that the dough was not homemade. I wouldn't dare, not with my cooking skills. But the cookies turned out good and since J.R. also brought glögg it was indeed a nice kick start for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment