Friday, December 21, 2007

I need a summer but it's winter in my heart

I have started to sleep less and less. This is like the fourth night in a row when I am still up after midnight. But I feel sleeping useless. I'm still tired when I wake up and I'm always in a coma at work anyway. So why not to do something more important with these few hours. Blogging is a good choice, as well as listening to music. And currently I'm doing both.

It's nearly Christmas and there is no snow. But it's not like I miss it. Green grass is fine too. Looks like an autumn to me and I love autumn. Anyway. There is a song called "Winter In My Heart" by VAST. It took a quite long time for me to start to dig it and now I'm totally into it. I listen to it at the mornings when I'm on my way to work and when it gets mixed with a gentle cold breeze and the street lamps it's like a real life music video. That's one of the many reasons why I love my mp3-player. Music makes everything a bit more breathtaking, you just have to look right.

No comments:

Post a Comment