Sunday, December 23, 2007

Peanuts & raisins

OK. So far I have eaten peanuts and raisins like crazy. I already feel like super bloated and sick. I was bit on a heavy side earlier too and now I've definitely gone beyond all my limits. But I fast after Christmas. Right now I'm too busy thinking chocolate. There just got to be chocolate tomorrow or I don't survive this boredom. Mmm...

It's a shame I don't have a digital camera with me. There are few things I would like to capture: One is our recently reformed hall. There used to be ugly yellowish wallpapers but they ripped them off and revealed a really beautiful wooden wall. And then there used to be a red retro looking rack but now it's painted with a nice light green colour. Not to mention the new shelf and cool stuff on it. It's really awesome. And the other thing is our Christmas tree, of course, and probably me decorating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment