Friday, November 30, 2007

"...like a walk in the rain"

Just a minute ago it was Monday? It's crazy how fast the time goes when you're all grown up and working. And it's crazy how fast you eventually grow up. And how much your self changes within just few years. I don't feel myself old but at work when I'm hanging out with the boys I feel older. It's bugging me a bit since I don't really wanna grow up yet. Not like this anyway.

So today I have mostly been fooling around with my new baby. I tried out different media players but I decided to use Rhythmbox because it has like Last.fm plug-in build-in. I don't really listen to music when I'm on my laptop so though it seems a bit heavier it'll do just fine. I also found out that whoaaaa the LAN is still working! I knew it was possible to have like connection between Linux and Windows but I just didn't expect it to happen by default. It's really important to have a working LAN since there are, for example, no music files on the laptop.

They were playing Annie's Song on the radio. I heard it from a far and I was surprised since it was not anything that Nova usually plays. It's like one of these old love songs I happen to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment