Thursday, November 01, 2007

You see I got a high score tonight and I just wanna save my game

I feel numb but in a good way. I guess this upcoming winter is making me calmer. Or maybe I'm just getting older. Who knows. Sometimes I think I'm blessed. And sometimes that I'm possessed. I can't tell the difference from where I am standing.

I use Del.icio.us to bookmark things. It's like super when you have two computers and have a bad habit of bookmarking everything interesting enough. Anyway. I still have some really old "old school" bookmarks too and I just clicked some of them randomly. And that's how I bumped into this video:



I have no idea where I have found this video since I never ramble trough Google Videos spontaneously. But I'm glad I saved the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment