Monday, October 08, 2007

Twentysomething

It is my birthday today. I'm 21 years old now. I don't know what to do with these years. I never grow up. It's just waste of time. I still feel like a child. I still need someone to look after me.

My mother send me a text message. It said "Happy Birthday to a 22-year old". I was like "thanks mom but I'm turning 21". But all the other messages were very nice.

And I'm throwing a small birthday party. All my (2) friends are invited and they are all coming. I'm going to ask J.R. too but I'm not sure if he's interested at all. But four is always better than three when you're playing board games so it's worth a chance.

Aleksi gave me a bath robe. I asked for a new one so I was pleased.

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMOENA!

    MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!
    GREETINGS: SZILVIA

    :-)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. VASTA 21?! :O aww ;)

    ReplyDelete