Sunday, October 28, 2007

I'm not a skanky anorexic bitch

My mom calls me pretty much every Sunday. And every time she tells me that I should eat this and that and just more. It's quite annoying. I'm 21 years old and I have decided myself what to eat since forever and guess what? I'm still alive! And I'm not a skanky anorexic bitch so I would appreciate if I could just eat what I want when I want.

I know that I don't do daily dinners. But I can't understand why it is a such a bad thing since I do eat other stuff a lot. Could someone explain me what happens to a carbohydrate when you warm it? It must be something super cool since it immediately becomes more healthier.

I don't do dinners because when you do you eat plenty of food at one time. And when I eat as much as a dinner requires it makes me feel sick. For the rest of the day. I rather eat only small portions, nearly snacks, but more often. And so I feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment