Saturday, October 06, 2007

The Bourne Ultimatum

Yesterday we went to see the Bourne Ultimatum. Aleksi wanted to see it and I had nothing against it. And we got the tickets for free. It was a treat from my aunt.

The Bourne Ultimatum is the last movie of a trilogy (I hope I got this right). I was never so excited about the two first ones. Mainly because I saw them with crappy subtitles and on our own TV. But basically I'm totally into action movies. And for me the Bourne Ultimatum is like an ultimate action movie but with more complicated plot.

There is this guy called Bourne and some bad people messed with his mind and eventually he becames a total mess. And then he breaks free and tries to hide from those guys. But then they kill his girlfriend and he wants revenge. And in this last movie he is about to end it all. I like how it is made as a trilogy even though you could deal all these things in one movie too.

I have never really liked Mat Damon though he's a very good actor indeed. He's just not my type since he always lacks a lot of sympathy. Anyway. He hardly says a word in this movie. He just kills people who come to his way or looks serious. And in my honest opinion Julia Stiles is ugly and can't really act. But though it has these two actors in leading roles I find it very enjoyable to watch.

OK. Maybe I shouldn't babble this much. I'm totally putting you off the mood.

So the actors are quite from the B-list what comes to my taste but the plot is very thick. And it looks so good it nearly hurts. I'm totally into movies that look like self recorded and have all these warm colours. Action movies can be artsy too.

Here is a trailer for you:

No comments:

Post a Comment