Thursday, September 07, 2006

Swelled

I'm sick. Or at least I'm looking quite sick.

This morning I woke up and I had this strange feeling in my face. I went to bathroom, just to notice that half of my face was swelled. It wouldn't have been a bid deal, but after a shower it went even worst. I looked pretty much like The Hunchback of Notre Dame. And I'm not kidding.



So I decided to stay home. But my face is still as swelled as it was on the morning. I know that I should probably see a doctor or something, but I don't know how to. If I was in Viiala my mother would have told me what to do. But here there is nobody to tell me what to do and to help me. So I just try to wait and see if it gets any better. And if it's not, I'm moving to a cathedral.

Sometimes I really hate to be adult. I don't cope with these kind of issues. And I was pretty much raised to avoid doctors, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment