Thursday, September 28, 2006

Dragonfly

It's been a while since I posted. I honestly don't know why I am so tired nowadays. I keep on skipping lectures and neglecting all the housework. I try not to blame the autumn. It's my favourite season, for God's sake. I'm even going to have my birthday really soon. Anyway.

I'm starting this post about what happened on Wednesday:

I had school. Skipped some lectures. The same old boring shit. Anyway. I met Virpi. We, of course, went to Ooster. It's my (our) favourite place to hang out and spend some time together. We drank tea, as usually, and smoked a lot. I dare to say that here because I have already said it once. It's not secret anymore, I guess. It was our first time in this month and it was a lot of joy. I can't understand people who smoke regularly, what's the fun then?

So we chatted and laughed. I was quite surprised when I later realized that Virpi didn't mention her My Little Pony collection at all. I mentioned my "hobby", Glamour Magazine, like zillion times.

I came home late. I was really tired. Nearly went straight to bed. But I decided to watch some document about anorexia instead. I couldn't woke up next morning so I once again skipped some lectures.

And now on this is some randoms shit:

I have new shoes. I have had them for a while, I just forget to post about them. They're Ecco shoes. Very comfortable, very expensive. Luckily it was my aunt who buy them.

I definitely need new clothes.

And yesterday I found this dragonfly from our balcony:



Aleksi came home and he is definitely disturbing my concentration, so I stop here. More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment