Friday, September 22, 2006

Blogilista

I'm a member of the Finnish Blogilista. It makes me quite depressed because my blogs aren't just as popular as I would like them to be. "It's About Lindsay" is doing quite well. It got like two subscribers. This one got none which does not surprise me. I don't know if this is ever going to even have any. I mean, after all, this blog is not so interesting as it could be.

But still a half of my readers (of this blog) come from Blogilista because I have used clever keywords such as: fashion, jogging, relationship and weight loosing. Everybody is interested.

Most of "It's About Lindsay" readers seem to come from News America Now. It makes me excited. Some of them also come from Irc-Galleria, which is not so cool, but still OK.

And how do I know this? It's because I use Blogpatrol. And it's even more depressing than Blogilista but it gives me hope: At least there are about 5-15 visitors per day per blog. It's something for me.

I just wondered if my "It's About Lindsay" blog is a bit freaky. I'm like twenty and I'm totally obsessed. She's just so fabulous, beautiful, talented and funny. I can't stand people who don't like her. She changed my life. Yes. It's freaky, and geeky.

No comments:

Post a Comment