Friday, September 08, 2006

Days Like These

I don't know what to do with days like these. It's Friday. It should be like the second best day in the week. To me they have always been like the most boring. I'm usually alone at home and I just can't get myself entertained.

Don't get me wrong. There is like plenty of things I could do here. I'm just too apathetic to do anything. I don't feel like doing anything. I start to do things but then I just give up. I just can't get the kick out of it. So I'm just waiting for Aleksi to come to be here with me, or the moment I can finally go to sleep. Anything that pulls me away from this dullness and solitude.

I don't complain.

I'm just bored. Which is probably my basic feeling. Anyway. I can't help it since this is my life, and I have done pretty much everything to make it better, but things just wont change.

It's called "giving up".

No comments:

Post a Comment