Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Speak. Let it out. Breath.

I finally got a cable driver for my Nokia 6111! And it was cheap! And now I can go photoblogging, though my camera phone takes quite crappy pictures. But pictures anyway! I used to post pictures when our digital camera was still in condition and I have been missing that extra touch that a self taken picture can give to a blog ever since. It makes things just a lot more personal.

OK. I'm tired. I guess that when you decide to go for a little walk, you should keep it little and not like turn it to hours long exercise routine. For me walking around randomly is highly addictive and it's nearly impossible to stop before it's too late. It's one of those things I never learn. And I don't want to learn anyway. It's like playgrounds @ nights.

Lately I've been talking a lot with M. at work. He's really good at conversations and it's making me quite jealous. Surely I can speak my heart out but I find it difficult to have like meaningful conversations with like normal human beings. And he knows the right questions nowadays.

This is a little off topic but J.J. was super cute today when he was like totally stressing over some girl he has a crush on. And I guess it's healthy, just in general, to get some prove that boys and girls are quite the same after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment