Sunday, August 13, 2006

Fat Day

I woke up late again. Even more later than last time. I felt pretty fat so I tried to avoid scales as long as I could. But I couldn't so long so finally I weighed myself and I was right. It's not just the pizza I ate yesterday, or the Risifrutti thing. But late at night we decided to bake waffles and eat them with vanilla ice cream. Bad, bad decisions.

Aleksi went to his friend today. I'm not sure how long he is going to stay. I have plenty of stuff to do. I have to shower, dress myself, put some make-up on... And do some pilates since I have a day off yesterday. I didn't even jog. And I'm probably not going to jogging today either since it is really windy (and I'm too fat for that too).

I started to read "Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason" once again. I have read that like million times and I absolutely love it. As I love the first part too. Bridget is one of my biggest idols, even though she doesn't really exist. She's even better than Elle Woods.

No comments:

Post a Comment