Saturday, August 26, 2006

Amusement Park

I thought I should post something about this day. Since this day has been quite exciting too. I went to Linnanmäki amusement park with Virpi. It was a private event so we didn't have to pay anything. I took some pictures once again.



This was the thing we were in when I took these pictures below:



Nice views over the bay.



It looked very stable.


I had to take this pictures since I like trains. Or I like to travel by them.



This is my friend Virpi. I bet she doesn't want her picture to be posted but I post it anyway. It's all mine.



I marked the place where I lived couple years ago.

After Linnamäki we went to a flea market which was near. Virpi is a My Little Pony collector so she wanted to check the supply there. She hit the bull's eye. I gave her earlier one pony (the white one) and she found three more. Here they are.



They still have their prize tags attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment