Saturday, July 21, 2007

"That was fast - you can still improve, though"

When I was younger I used to read a lot of online comics. Nowadays I only read Misfile and White Ninja. They are very different to each other. I have been reading Misfile for about four years now. It's getting better and better all the time. The plot is absolutely thrilling and the cartoonist is getting more talented every day. White Ninja is awesome too, but to me the jokes are often too short. It is still the funniest comic I know.

I made this typing skill test and this is how I scored:

Your score: 419 keys per minute ~ 83 words per minute
Language/mode: classic-fi
Ranking: That was fast - you can still improve, though.
Comparison: 14% of registered TyperA users using this language have typed a better result; 86% have a lower or equal result.

You typed: sanoineen luukku hienompiin hyvästeli pojille kaapelista hilluvan immo demonien omaksi leijoniin viittojen ampujaa kahdenkin liikeni perttula koemalli uida suitsuta romantismi pennuista ylleen amanuenssi joka vinkkeli suhtautuu ylleen muistavani työnkuvaus jäkälistä tulolajien ystävykset nuori niiloa heittämäni pelaamaan vanhin venhnää lainoja immo makaakin päivystää ilmarista jaotteluun hannun näkevämme romantismi pääyhtiän iloinen puskema

Mistakes: venhnää(vehnää), pääyhtiän(pääyhtiön), iloinen(loinen)

I was on my lap top so that explains a lot. You can take the test here.

No comments:

Post a Comment