Thursday, July 05, 2007

Confessions

I just watched Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen with audio commentary on. I can't understand why some people don't like that movie. I absolutely love it. It's brilliant and inspiring. They say that it is not realistic. Hello? It's a movie and all movies are unrealistic. That's what the movies are about unless they're like documents. They say that the plot is dull. To me it's fresh and very funny. They say that Lindsay can't act. But her acting is absolutely amazing in this movie for sure. She can act and that is the fact. All the people she have work with have said so. And what I especially love in this film are the costumes. I could kill somebody to get Lola Steppes wardrobe. She is so cool and versatile in her clothes. And the movie is also very aesthetic to watch in every single scene. I like when there are plenty of details and colours.

So people who don't understand this movie are probably very boring. They have forgot what it is to be in high school. And they probably don't have any sense of humour or an eye to a beauty. There are movies that are not meant to be taken so seriously. Some movies are made just to entertain us and to help us to have a good time.

Here is a clip from the movie. Lola is auditioning to a high school musical.

No comments:

Post a Comment