Sunday, July 08, 2007

John McClane has things to do

Yesterday we went to see Live Free or Die Hard aka Die Hard 4.0. I really didn't know what to expect. Die Hard used to be my favourite movie when I was about 14 years old and I still love it. But the two following sequels pretty much hit the rock bottom. So there was a chance that it was more like the first Die hard or the chance that it was just another poor sequel to make some more money out of it.

Now when I have seen the movie I have no other choice than to say that it was better than the first Die Hard. They took everything that was good in the first movie and totally updated it. So the result was very modern but still very original at the same time.What I especially loved was that John McClane was still reluctant to save the world. That is the one thing we can always count on.

If you loved the original, you will love this too. The video below is a spoiler-free trailer for the movie.





"All you gotta do is go pick up a kid in New Jersey, and drive him down to D.C. How hard can that be, huh?"

No comments:

Post a Comment