Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Excuses in disguise

I can't believe it's been a week since my last post. I do have plenty of excuses, but I know I don't have to make any.

I've been waiting for a good occasion to go to Viiala than just a regular weekend. But whenever there's a little holiday my aunt and uncle go there and then there's no room for me. So I spent my last weekend there, which explains why my blog is a few posts short. I could have blogged from there, but I was too busy eating and getting stuff. Anyway.

My mom gave me new curtains. They're like from the 80's and absolutely hideous. I'll post some pictures as soon as they're on. I'm going to make some other changes too as soon as Aleksi moves out. He already has an apartment and he's like half way there. He's just waiting for his fridge to start working or something. Anyway. I just want my place to really look like mine. It used to be our home for over three years and I don't want to live in the middle of relics or anything. I'm ready for something fresh.

And on Monday I had a small social gathering. First Mikke (formerly known as M.) asked if he could come over because his class was canceled. And since J.R. was still hanging around and Hannes didn't seem to have anything better to do I asked them to come over too. I like how these things happen spontaneously and almost like out of the blue. Only Ossi was missing, and I kinda really missed him. It would have been like in the old days when we were still working together, except even better since there's no time limits at my house and I had cookies.

By the way, I received a comment from PartyFlickan. I feel honored. I've been reading her blog for like forever and I was devastated when she stopped updating her first blog. So thanks for the sequel, it's definitely one of my Finnish favorites.

Hmm... I guess they don't pay me for blogging, I better start working!

No comments:

Post a Comment