Friday, May 09, 2008

Uudistuneen laajakaistaliittymän käyttöönotosta aiheutuu lyhyt käyttökatkos, joka kestää enintään 48 tuntia.

About a week ago I received a short notice about new HOASnet subscriptions. HOASnet is provided by Sonera and it's a free Internet access to everyone who lives on HOAS (Foundation for Student Housing in the Helsinki Region). It's sounds pretty awesome, free and everything, but it has always been totally unreliable. So when the notice came I knew there will be problems.

And now it has been off for a week. It's not like I'm dying here. I've been watching movies and taking long walks by myself. But I have started to feel isolated, so please fix it soon.

PS: Thanks to Elina and J.J. for being online on forenoons too! I'd be crazy without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment