Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Routines, routines

I can be really spontaneous if I want to and that's how people usually see me. I'm the Amoena who climbs into places and does crazy shit and gives a damn about the norms. But that's not entirely true. I also love my routines and I go very anxious without them. For example I have to have the exact same lunch everyday otherwise my whole day can get ruined.

But I tend to make routines only when there is something I have to choose from. I'm not good at making decisions. I think it has something to do with the fact that I'm Libra. Anyway. When I finally manage to choose something I stick to it. Simply because I don't want to have to choose again. And here we have a routine. I choose one thing for lunch, I eat that every day.

This is not really a routine, but every Monday I watch Desperate Housewives and Californication with Hannes. I really like to watch these shows with him and I'm already worried what happens when they both stop or go on a break. There is apparently only one episode left of Californication. But I'm not going to think about that now. Instead I will think about these muffins I made yesterday:


Featuring the flower crochet made by ia.

1 comment: