Thursday, June 07, 2007

Zombie

I'm loosing my mind. Don't give a damn though.

Julia asked me to go to the Linnanmäki amusement park with her. I refused to go because I cannot remember when was the last time I truly enjoyed that kind of amusement. But I appreciated the invitation of course.

A little while ago I received a comment from Kerttu. She said that she reads my blog. So I guess this blog is not as bad as I use to think. I got all these catchy lines and everything now when I think about it. It's kind of cool to know that there are at least three human beings who find my blog amusing! But don't get me wrong: mainly this blog is about self-pity and boredom.

I saw Music and Lyrics couple movies ago. I know it is a bit weird to say "couple movies ago" but I don't know any other way to express this. I watch a lot of movies and I don't even remember all of them. It was recently but I have seen like dozen of movies after that. So anyway. I really liked it. I like movies that make me smile widely. And I definitely love the theme song:



I like the demo version better. I think that Drews voice is better than Haley Bennetts. More likeable.

No comments:

Post a Comment