Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Ugly Betty

I just finished watching the first season of Ugly Betty. And I have to say that it got me totally hooked. The season finale was so exciting and now I just can't wait for the season two. The beginning of this series was a bit disappointing but when the plot progressed it turned out very good. I just fell in love with the characters. Especially with the two leading gay characters, Marc and Justin. And I love how Marc and Amanda pretend that they don't like Betty when it is really obvious that they really do.

Here is a video of the most touching Ugly Betty moment. Betty has unsuccessfully pretented to be Marcs girlfriend because his mother doesn't know he's gay. And in this video he comes out to his mother. It's quite heartbreaking.



If you don't watch Ugly Betty (it's on a break in Finland) you should reconsider watching it. I promise you won't get disappointed. Episode 18 is just hilarious and you don't want to miss it. And if you think that the plot is boring, I assure you that it's not. There will be a lot of going when this aired again.

No comments:

Post a Comment