Monday, June 11, 2007

Weekend

I'm going to Viiala today. I don't know what I'm supposed to do there but I'm going anyway. I don't have so much to do here either. At least I got my own TV there nowadays so I can watch Sex and the City without my parents.

I had a really nice weekend. We watched three movies. Alpha Dog was one of the movies we watched and I don't know what to think about it. Basically it was a bit boring and there was not much going on the film anyway. I hoped that they would have left that kid alone but I knew it wasn't going to happen since it was based on a true story and those never end well. I just need to have a happy ending or otherwise I feel that I have been fooled. Watching movies should be fun.

We usually sleep the window open, but lately there has been some bugs that that eat us (or at least me) during the night. Today I woke up with three new bites and they itch. It's so not nice.

On Saturday we went to a picnic. Our destination was a nice Aurora park. It is really peaceful and beautiful. We have been there several times already and it is definitely one of my favourite parks. The sun was shining so now I got a mild tan on my legs. We played cards and just hang out. It was nice. I forgot to put the sun lotion to my neck so it burned a little.

OK. I better get packing.

No comments:

Post a Comment