Friday, August 03, 2007

R.I.P Glamour

My year long relationship with Glamour Magazine (British Edition) has finally come to an end. I'm not buying it anymore. It used to be so good when I started to read it but issue after issue it got worst and worst. Elina said that they are even reusing some of their old articles, like no one notices. She's been reading it for ages so she knows what she's talking about. But I feel a bit sorry for Julia though. I always brought the latest issue with me to school so she can read it too. It saved us from so many boring lectures. She will be devastated.

And now to the good news: Someone has subscribed to me at Blogilista! My blog has been listed since August 2006 and after a while I got used to the idea that no one will ever subscribe to me (why would?). But it happened! Someone finds my blog amusing! Someone finds my blog worth a reading!

But just to be me, the pessimist, she/he won't last long.

No comments:

Post a Comment