Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Complaints about school and my weight

My stress level is extremely high. I have never in my life really felt stressed so this is even more stressful. I have had school for three days and I HATE IT. It's so obvious that I'm not motivated and I think it affects other people as well. We should take patients as soon as possible but I just don't feel ready. I have the skills but I have not grown into my role as dental hygienist yet. I really don't care about my job. And I don't understand why our school even has to be our job. I want to go there to learn things not to do something completely useless. Like for two days I have done nothing but shred papers with shredder!

And I'm fat! I'm way past my happy weight. I don't feel good about myself. I have started to keep a food journal again but I feel that it's not helping. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong and how I even ended up to be this way in the first place. I feel sorry for myself because I worked so hard last year to get this weight off and now I have let myself ruin all that. The worst part is that my clothes don't fit anymore. They're too tight. I have clothes only for skinny me. I got to get rid of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment