Thursday, August 16, 2007

Harry Potter sucks

One minor spoiler a head. No need to beware.

I have now read the last Harry Potter, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. And it was a HUGE disappointment. I expected it to be a breath taking experience. It was the last book, for God's sake! Most of the time those kids were just camping. CAMPING! In Harry Potter! And the ending was DULL. It was all wrong. It should have been a big battle or something. And there were just too many holes in the plot. I think this is unforgivable. J.K. Rowling used to be my hero when I was younger and now she produced this book that was just a piece of shit. What was she thinking? That she doesn't have to write well now when she's already loaded with money?

OK. Maybe I'm being a bit harsh here. It's not completely hopeless and if it was any other book than Harry Potter it could have been good enough. But as an ending of a world famous story it was totally not working. Can you hear me, Rowling, it is NOT working! Write a new one. Write a better one! Please! Don't let it end like this. Harry Potter does not deserve an end like this.

I'm not mad. I'm just sad. It's over. She killed so many of them and those who survived she never mentioned again. Will we ever find out what happened to them?

No comments:

Post a Comment