Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Last day of school

Today was my last day of school until autumn. I still haven't realize it. I can't believe I'm not going to see Julia at Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday. I have nothing special for this summer. I have no job so I don't have much to do really. Somehow I'm sad that I didn't get a job since it means I'm not going to get my Puppy. And somehow I'm really glad that I didn't. I really need a vaca.

We have the same deal with Aleksi than we had last summer: He works for the money and buys all the food. And I wash all the dishes and keep the house clean (as if). So technically I'm also working but instead of money I get food to eat.

Every time I see Joseph Gordon-Levitt in "3rd Rock from the Sun" I think about Mysterious Skin. I guess I should have pass that movie since it is really messing my mind. I always expect Tommy, his character, to do something gay. And sometimes he actually does.

I decided to start to put songs under my posts. They will be songs that I have listened while writing these posts.



A friend of mine once said that I'm a bit like Gwen Stefani. She didn't mean that I looked like her, sang like her or anything like that. She meant that my presence is a bit like hers. And when I saw Gwen on TV I really felt she was right.

No comments:

Post a Comment