Thursday, May 03, 2007

Hermés And Miu Miu

There was some rumours about me having a life. I have to disappoint you. I was offline because first our Internet access was off for a week and then I went to Viiala with Aleksi. It's quite freaky how you first go like crazy without Internet and then totally forgot it ever existed. I quess I'm not so nerd after all. It was actually quite reliefing not to check your e-mails once in a... ten minutes.

I had a blast in Viiala. And by blast I mean than I won several times when we played African Star. I went to flea market as always but all I got was a nice scarf which I probably never use. I have this thing with scarves. I got to have them when I found a nice and cheap one, but only scarf I ever use is my old black one with silver stripes. I browsed through eBay for genuine and non genuine Hermés scarves. That is a one thing too. I love them, especially vintage ones. And I don't normally like expensive brands. Here is a collage of some of my this season favourites, feel free to click to enlarge:



Today when I was waiting for a buss I noticed something really nice on the other side of the road. There was a buss stop with a Miu Miu ad. And of course I'm not excited about Miu Miu but the fact that it was one of those Miu Miu ads starred by Lindsay! I was really surprised since I never thought I could actually saw Lindsay on my way to school. I hope this campaign lasts forever! I counted all the ads on the way and there was about ten of them.



It was a same picture as above but it also said "Miu Miu Eyewear".

No comments:

Post a Comment