Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007

New year's eve was very exciting; We listened to Leonard Cohen and played the Sea Battle game we got for Christmas. I didn't make any new year's resolutions. I was going to, but then I decided not to. I'm not sure what this year 2007 is going to bring for me. Before Christmas we talked about the chance that we might be getting married later this year. But it is not probably going to happen. We haven't even discussed about it since. And there is also a chance that we are going to a vacation, but that is not sure either. We'll see.

We have started to watch Twin Peaks. We were both too young for that when it was aired for the first and for the second time. We have watched several episodes, but I still don't know what to think about it. It's a bit too 90's to tolerate.

1 comment:

  1. Hei - olen ruvennut muokkaamaan templatea, mutten tiedä kuinka saa sen Turhamaisuutta-otsikon tehtyä itse. Tai siis, osaan tehdä paintillä sellaisen jne mutta en tiedä kuinka saisin sitten sen kuvamuodon laitettua otsikon paikalle. Helppiä? :D

    ReplyDelete