Thursday, January 04, 2007

Pigs

I have been eating like a pig, and I probably look like a one too. But these past few weeks have been very liberating. It feels good to eat what you want and when you want. But I'm not going to stay like this. As soon as my school starts I'm going to watch my weight again. I don't want to be as chubby and puffy as I was last year. Those days are gone. Anyway. This has been a real holiday for me. I have ate lot's of waffles with vanilla ice cream and all the other things I have been craving for so long. All the Christmas chocolates and sweets are gone for good. And I'm not even half as heavy as I though I would be by this time. Well, to be honest, I have not weighted myself properly. I don't care right now so why would I bully myself like this. And gosh, I love to diet so I can't wait. But these weeks have also made me realize how sick I have been. I'm going to raise my daily calories. I'm not going to fast so much. And that is a promise. I have also thought about if I start pilates again. I really loved it. I only stopped it because I got bored. It is a great exercising and I should start doing it again.



Luckily pigs can be quite cute too! I took this picture in our Mallorca vacation last year.

Yesterday Aleksi's friend was here. Aleksi cooked good food and we also made those waffles I have started to love so much. Later we played Hotel, which is a board game. It's like Monopoly but in 3D. I like it a lot better. I didn't won.

No comments:

Post a Comment