Monday, January 08, 2007

Little Bites

Today I went to the dentist. I got only two very small cavities and they fixed them both right way. It didn't even hurt. It was a bit expensive, but not as expensive as private dentists can be. And like usually, my aunt paid. She also pays over half of the glasses we are going to get for me today. I'm quite excited about that. It is always so weird to wear different glasses. Luckily they are very similar than my current ones. I wanted to keep these but it was a lot cheaper to take glasses than just new lenses.

I started to think about this blog. I write here about my everyday life and as far as I know only my friends read this. This text is available for so many people in modern world, but still nobody pays any attention to this. And I kind of like it that way. I'm a small person in my own small corner of world. I don't need so much attention. For this blog it is OK if only few people read this.

School starts tomorrow. I'm not so excited about that. It also means that it's time for me to start eating a little bit healthier. And a little bit less. Just little bites.

By the way, I finally upgraded to the "beta" blogger. It was not a bad thing at all. This new blogger is definitely better.

No comments:

Post a Comment