Tuesday, January 09, 2007

At School

I'm at school right now. I was here about 25 minutes too early, so there is some time to spend before my classes. I was going to post something extra yesterday, but there was just too much going on. So I'm doing it now.

I didn't get my glasses yesterday. There were something wrong in them. I just couldn't see perfectly with them so I have to get my vision checked again. I hope that this thing clears out. I really need new classes before end of this month. I'm going to see Disney On Ice with my sister, her boyfriend, my aunt, my niece and Aleksi. Basically it was my niece who wanted to see it, but somehow there is now six adults going with her. It's quite funny, actually.

I just checked some blog statistics, and all of my blogs are doing quite good. More visitors than I have ever expected. It's not like it matters, but it a nice thing though. In case you didn't realize, since my school started and stuff, there probably is not going to be so much updates. But there is a good chance than I post even more than before. I'm so into blogs right now. I even read a Blogger book, even though it was for beginners and I already know all those things in it.

1 comment: