Monday, January 29, 2007

Late Update

Finally I got my hands on February issue of Glamour magazine. I have to say it was a big disappointment. It used to be so thick, but now it was not even half of what it used to be. And the articles! So boring, so useless! I really didn't truly enjoy reading it. So I'm not probably buying it anymore. Only good thing in this magazine was "The 50 best dressed women in the world". Lindsay was 30th.

I have been thinking about the dog. I have already decided the breed and everything with Aleksi. But the dog is not coming if I can't get a job for summer. I do have enough money to buy several dogs, but I rather not spend my money if I can't be sure that I'm going to get some money back somewhere. So I should be looking for a job instead of reading all those books about dogs.

I have had an exciting weekend. On Friday my sister (the younger one of them) and her husband visited our place. It is quite rare that we have visitors, especially those who are related to me. They said nothing about our apartment and it made me feel quite sad. They should have at least compliment about how clean it was. And on Saturday we went to see Disney on Ice Princess Classics show with my aunt, my sister and her husband and my niece. After that we went to dinner in Fransmanni. My portion was a bit disappointment but I didn't complain because it was free.

No comments:

Post a Comment