Saturday, December 30, 2006

Little Miss Sunshine

I almost upgraded to Blogger Beta. Phew. I don't feel like upgrading yet. Just a while ago I whined on my LJ how all the web sites I like to visit change all the time. I like when the look of the site changes, if it's better of course, but what really annoys me is when the most important functions change. And that's why I'm against Blogger Beta. But don't worry, you blogger people, I will upgrade eventually.

Today we decided to go movies. I wanted to see Little Miss Sunshine. It was a very warm and funny film, and I absolutely loved it. It's a shame that it is only shown in a small theaters. People should be more aware of this great movie. Aleksi liked it too. In his opinion it copied Napoleon Dynamite in the end, but I disagreed. Yes, there was a dance scene in the end, but it was nothing like that and the motive was very different.

No comments:

Post a Comment