Friday, February 13, 2009

I'm passionate about...

Lovely Lola from Fight or Flight has given me the Passionate Blogger award! She's super. I have secretly wished that someone would tag me to something. I think memes are wonderful, but usually more popular blogs get tagged instead of mine. I feel like a winner now.



Here are the rules for the award:

1. Put the logo in your blog post
2. Write five things you are passionate about apart from blogging
3. Tag up to 5 people on your lists and let them know you tagged them.

Hmm... I try to choose things I don't usually blog about. Let's see how I success.

1. I'm passionate about... SINGING

I have never sang in public, but I'm always singing when I'm alone. I can't imagine my life without singing, it's been a part of it for so long. I would love to get few professional singing lessons to learn some techniques, but I'm completely happy with my current skill level too. I don't care how badly I sing as long as I'm still able to sing.

2. I'm passionate about... TEA

I used to drink coffee when I was a kid, but as I grew older I started to prefer tea more and more. Nowadays I dislike coffee's taste so I hardly ever drink it. It just has to be a hot cup of tea or nothing. I don't demand much with tea: I prefer black tea to the extreme and I like it with milk and sugar, but I can go without too.


Prince of Wales, my current favorite flavor. They don't seem to sell it in Finland except on tea bags. We got this suspicious looking bag from J.R's dad.

3. I'm passionate about... BAKING MUFFINS

I bake muffins almost every Friday. I always use the same recipe, but I modify it by choosing different kind of chocolates/sweets to go with it. I think I bake so much muffins because they go so well with tea, and they are also perfect to eat while crocheting and knitting.


These didn't actually taste as good as they look.

4. I'm passionate about... WATCHING TV

I really like to watch TV with J.R. We watch shows like Ugly Betty, Desperate Housewives, Californication and Entourage. Our favorite is House M.D. but it's currently on a break. J.R. didn't really watch TV before we started to date, but then he started to watch TV with me and now he's hooked on. I've had such a bad influence, but like we have anything better to do.

5. I'm passionate about... BEING CREATIVE

Being creative is like the most important thing ever. I think I would eventually go insane (or become unbearably boring person) if I wasn't able to do creative things. Crocheting, knitting, gift wrapping... It doesn't really matter which craft I choose as long as I'm able to express myself with it.

Now I've told you five things I'm passionate about and it's my turn to give the award forward. But I'm going to break the rules now. I know only one blogger who is surely passionate, and that's Elina. She totally deserves this award because her posts are like oozing passion.

5 comments:

  1. Olin aika järkyttyny ku näin noi muffinsit. Jotenki tosi hurjan näkösiä. Melkeen eläviä.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, I learned so much more about you! You are a winner! I really think your blog rules. I love your header especially, but it all is so well designed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nyt pitäis voida kommentoida blogiani. Eli koukku, paperi ja sakset on blogin nimi ja löytyy täältä Bloggerista.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lola: Thank you for your nice comment. I like my blog design too, obviously :P

    Hilma-täti: Kyllä blogia nyt aina pitää pystyä kommentoimaan, muuten menee pointti. Kommentit on puolet koko touhusta :)

    ReplyDelete