Friday, March 21, 2008

Getting back on track

I have completely lost my blogging routine. And it sucks. But now that I have acknowledged the problem I can start solving it. So here is what I'm going to do:
  1. I start to sleep more at night so I don't have to spend all day napping. If possible I try not to nap at all. And if I do, I try to keep it reasonable.
  2. I start to blog off line. No excuses.
  3. I write at least 20 minutes every day. No excuses.
  4. I try to post at least three times a week. The partition will be this: 2 posts of egocentric babble, 1 post of something useful.
  5. I start to read English literature while commuting. I will do this to improve my vocabulary, but hopefully to learn some grammar too.
  6. I start to read CopyBlogger, ProBlogger, Daily Blog Tips,and Blogging Pro with more thought instead of just browsing through the titles on Google Reader. I will also pay more attention to Daily Writing tips.
Of course none of this is written on a stone but it's still good to have a solid plan written down.

No comments:

Post a Comment