Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Partially Sighted

Today I got my eyesight checked. I'm pretty much blind soon. It's Ok since I like my glasses and the nerd image they give. It just worries me how quickly my sight worsen. At the moment it is -5.50 and -5.25. It's a lot.

The optician asked me if I read a lot. I was like "yes, I read a lot". I thought it was over but then she asked if I spend a lot time on computer. It was not a nice question because I'm a bit shamed about how much I actually spend time on computer. Like today when I got home. I almost immediately turned this thing on and while it was turning on I ate some snack; in front of the computer of course. But this is who I am. I'm a nerd and this is what I do. But some people don't understand this kind of living. So I answered to her: "I don't really count". Because I don't have to. I'm online pretty much all the time.

1 comment:

  1. Rakastan sun peittelemätöntä kirjoitustyyliä, muistuttaa itsestänikin välillä...
    Noniin, asiaan. Eli sähän arvostelin mun blogia siitä, ettei sillä ole persoonallista ulkoasua... Haluaisin tehdä sellaisen, mutten tiedä kuinka. Voisitko vähän kertoa, et miten? :)

    ReplyDelete