Sunday, October 15, 2006

The Man With A Child In His Eyes

I have been away for a while. My life has been so lame lately that there was nothing to write about. I feel a bit guilty but I try not to.

So couple days ago had this oral English exam. I couldn't pronounce "procedure" correctly, no matter how hard I tried. It was quite hilarious at the moment. I know I'm not bad in English but in that exam I felt that I was. I hope I get like four out of five. I will see that later.

I got one new birthday gift. It was a book called "Suuri Pop Toivelaulukirja 2". I collect them, and I have almost all of them I have ever wanted, so it was a really nice gift. You can see it in the picture, it's the purple one.



So I play "keyboards". I try not to say "piano" because I really don't know how to play such. I play almost daily, and even though I'm not even so good at it I really love it. It's relaxing but still so amusing. I have composed my own songs too, but they're definitely not so good.

For some reason I'm listening to Kate Bush right now. I kept hearing "The Man With The Child In His Eyes" in my head so I decided to actually listen to it. One of my very favourite Kate Bush songs. You may enjoy this Charlotte Church cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment