Monday, October 09, 2006

A Day After Birthday

So I'm twenty years old now. No longer a teenager, but an adult. I'm not so excited as I could be since I feel pretty much like a child. Anyway. I woke up quite early since it was a Sunday. I ate my favourite breakfast and then I went to shower. After shower it was time for my gift. It was packed in a golden box and had also a golden ribbon around it. I knew it had to be some kind of jewel.



This is what I got. It looks quite small in the picture, but it is quite chunky actually. I also got these roses:



Then Aleksi's mother called me. It was some kind of ambush. First she asked if we had any plans, and since we had none she invited us to a lunch and such. So we went there, ate some food and cake and so. They gave me a gift token to Lippupiste. It was nice.

Even though we ate there quite a lot, we decided to go to a pizza too. It was the only plan we had before hand, so of course we had to do it anyway. Later we ate also some tortilla chips with salsa. Those were pretty much all the real delicacies we had.

Today I got an extra present. It was from Julia, which is my friend from school. She gave me this silvery packet with a nice golden bow. I'm going to save it and the wrap too. I can use them again if I want to.





So there was a two cool bath & shower gels. They smell like rubber (for some reason I like that) and something good I can't indetify. There was also a birthday card inside. I don't know if I will ever have the heart to open them.

PS: Thanks for everyone who wished me Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. Onnea. En oo yhtää myöhässä. Kiva toi koru! :)

    ReplyDelete