Friday, February 09, 2007

Serious Update

I'm back from Viiala and it is time for a serious update. I feel like I have been neglecting this blog for a while. That is about to chance now.

So I was in Viiala. Once again I brought our Nintendo with me. It makes me so popular: everybody wants to play Super Mario Bros 3. I played with my mother. I played with my sister. I played with my brother in law... The game was on pretty much 24/7. I don't normally spend time with my sister, but when we play, hell yeah. They'll probably stone me if I ever dare to come without Nintendo.

So I pretty much played. And ate. So I naturally gained weight. At the moment I disgust myself. I can't remember when was the last time I weighted this much. I got some job to do until I'm back to my so called shape. That can take while since I'm currently eating some biscuits and there are plenty of more what I should not be eating but I'm eating anyway. I guess it is better to eat them all away and then start some serious dieting. I have to loose at least 3 kilograms. It's bad.

I'm currently also listening to Lindsay Lohan. Yes, I'm seriously obsessed. I just wish that there is going to be a third album. There has been some rumours but I don't believe until I'm seeing, or hearing, myself. Lindsay is equally good as a singer as an actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment