Tuesday, April 10, 2007

It's Alright

I'm really tired. I spent so much time answering to all my e-mails and doing things that I don't even have to. I think I'm too kind. I try to bring some joy to people I don't even know. I know that eventually this is killing me. But I don't know how to stop. This is out of control and I think that all this nerd stuff is actually harming my relationship with Aleksi. I don't know when exactly my spare time became my job.

I'm really tired. I woke up 5.15 am. School was a bore and after school I have been doing a lot. For no reason "Bed of Roses" by Mindless Self Indulgence has been playing in my head during the day. As a song it is quite miserable but the lyrics make so much sense to me.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, kirjoitan nyt suomeksi kun ei oikein pää toimi tänään.. ;) Kirjotat tosi hyvää englantia ja vieläpä todella ajatuksia herättävällä ja liikuttavalla tavalla. Tuo kiltteysongelma kuulostaa kovin tutulta. Ehkä meidän pitäis joskus kirjotella enemmänkin, jos olisi vaikka enemmänkin yhteistä.. :)

    ReplyDelete